"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing"
My goal is to inspire and motivate others to always find the fun in everything they do, especially when it comes to staying active. Being active doesn’t have to be limited to the conventional gym workout. We are so privileged nowadays to have access to so many types of classes, indoor and outdoor activities and most of all an amazing community.
I’m honoured to be part of a community full of individuals always striving to learn, play and share different styles of movement, workouts and adventures. There truly are no limits to what our bodies can do when they are strong and healthy.
- Canadian Nike Trainer
- Darby Training Systems (DTS) Level 1
- Yoga Alliance 200hr Yoga Teacher Training completed in Rishikesh, India
- Animal Flow Level 1 (in progress)
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner with Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Agatsu Kettlebell (in progress)
- Bachelor of Science-McMaster University